Lost Lake IPA
Color is pale amber, mostly clear, with 2 fingers of off-white, foamy head. Aroma is balanced with piney hops and a surprising amount of malt. Taste follows the nose, starting with a soft, doughy malt flavor. Hops are pretty mild, but have floral, citrus, and pine hoppiness. There’s a slight peppery bitterness in the finish. Smooth mouthfeel, super easy to drink. Overall a solid IPA that leans to the malty side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 18 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity