Lost Lake IPA
Color is pale amber, mostly clear, with 2 fingers of off-white, foamy head. Aroma is balanced with piney hops and a surprising amount of malt. Taste follows the nose, starting with a soft, doughy malt flavor. Hops are pretty mild, but have floral, citrus, and pine hoppiness. There’s a slight peppery bitterness in the finish. Smooth mouthfeel, super easy to drink. Overall a solid IPA that leans to the malty side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 23 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015). 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity