Lorenzo the Beer Cat
Lorenzo pours a cloudy orange color with a white head. The aroma consists of tropical fruit hop notes and caramel malt, with some distinct sweetness. Tropical fruit dominates the taste as well, with pineapple, mango, and papaya flavors. All those tropical fruit flavors transition to orange, lemon, and grapefruit pith. Low carbonation, and the light body is the opposite of the creamy, milkshake thickness that we see with some NE-style IPAs. The 8% is not very prevalent, and the beer finishes on a super smooth note.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 19 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity