Lorenzo the Beer Cat
Lorenzo pours a cloudy orange color with a white head. The aroma consists of tropical fruit hop notes and caramel malt, with some distinct sweetness. Tropical fruit dominates the taste as well, with pineapple, mango, and papaya flavors. All those tropical fruit flavors transition to orange, lemon, and grapefruit pith. Low carbonation, and the light body is the opposite of the creamy, milkshake thickness that we see with some NE-style IPAs. The 8% is not very prevalent, and the beer finishes on a super smooth note.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 37 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity