Lorenzo the Beer Cat
Lorenzo pours a cloudy orange color with a white head. The aroma consists of tropical fruit hop notes and caramel malt, with some distinct sweetness. Tropical fruit dominates the taste as well, with pineapple, mango, and papaya flavors. All those tropical fruit flavors transition to orange, lemon, and grapefruit pith. Low carbonation, and the light body is the opposite of the creamy, milkshake thickness that we see with some NE-style IPAs. The 8% is not very prevalent, and the beer finishes on a super smooth note.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 5 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 44 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity