Lorenzo the Beer Cat
Lorenzo pours a cloudy orange color with a white head. The aroma consists of tropical fruit hop notes and caramel malt, with some distinct sweetness. Tropical fruit dominates the taste as well, with pineapple, mango, and papaya flavors. All those tropical fruit flavors transition to orange, lemon, and grapefruit pith. Low carbonation, and the light body is the opposite of the creamy, milkshake thickness that we see with some NE-style IPAs. The 8% is not very prevalent, and the beer finishes on a super smooth note.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 11 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 59 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity