Long Table is a golden straw color, somewhat cloudy, with a slim head. This beer has a lot of different flavors swirling around. It's a little fruity, a little yeasty, and a little tart. We found citrus, lemon, pear, and apple notes. It is well carbonated with a dry, bready mouthfeel. Some grassy hops are present, and the finish has a slight pepper spice. New Belgium just went from being employee-owned to gobbled up by an international beer conglomerate. But when your family gathers this year to gobble up some turkey, you may need to open up a Long Table.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Supajuice. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Windows Up. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Praga Premium Pils. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity