Lolita pours a pretty reddish amber color, slightly cloudy, and with a nice white head. The aroma is tart raspberry with oak and wine. The first sip makes you pucker with a pleasant sourness that makes you feel a pang of salivation at the back of your molars. It's brightly acidic with flavors like its aroma - tart raspberry, maybe some sour cherry notes, an earthy oakiness, tannic wine and a Belgian yeast funkiness to it. It's medium bodied with low to medium carbonation. It's sour and complex enough we keep wanting more to figure it out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 27 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity