Lolita pours a pretty reddish amber color, slightly cloudy, and with a nice white head. The aroma is tart raspberry with oak and wine. The first sip makes you pucker with a pleasant sourness that makes you feel a pang of salivation at the back of your molars. It's brightly acidic with flavors like its aroma - tart raspberry, maybe some sour cherry notes, an earthy oakiness, tannic wine and a Belgian yeast funkiness to it. It's medium bodied with low to medium carbonation. It's sour and complex enough we keep wanting more to figure it out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 26 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity