Lolita pours a pretty reddish amber color, slightly cloudy, and with a nice white head. The aroma is tart raspberry with oak and wine. The first sip makes you pucker with a pleasant sourness that makes you feel a pang of salivation at the back of your molars. It's brightly acidic with flavors like its aroma - tart raspberry, maybe some sour cherry notes, an earthy oakiness, tannic wine and a Belgian yeast funkiness to it. It's medium bodied with low to medium carbonation. It's sour and complex enough we keep wanting more to figure it out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 39 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity