Lolita pours a pretty reddish amber color, slightly cloudy, and with a nice white head. The aroma is tart raspberry with oak and wine. The first sip makes you pucker with a pleasant sourness that makes you feel a pang of salivation at the back of your molars. It's brightly acidic with flavors like its aroma - tart raspberry, maybe some sour cherry notes, an earthy oakiness, tannic wine and a Belgian yeast funkiness to it. It's medium bodied with low to medium carbonation. It's sour and complex enough we keep wanting more to figure it out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 3 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 42 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity