Logsdon Lager is a German-style Pilsner that pours a golden straw color and is crystal clear. The head is white and frothy with streams of bubbles. Aroma of grain and a touch of hops. Taste follows the nose, with fantastic Pilsner malt flavors of cereal grain and biscuits. Soft and delicate, with minimal sweetness. Hops are light, of course, but there is a slightly spicy, herbal bite. Nicely carbonated, with a crisp, dry, refreshing mouthfeel. One of the best “craft Lagers” we’ve ever had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 57 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity