Logsdon Lager is a German-style Pilsner that pours a golden straw color and is crystal clear. The head is white and frothy with streams of bubbles. Aroma of grain and a touch of hops. Taste follows the nose, with fantastic Pilsner malt flavors of cereal grain and biscuits. Soft and delicate, with minimal sweetness. Hops are light, of course, but there is a slightly spicy, herbal bite. Nicely carbonated, with a crisp, dry, refreshing mouthfeel. One of the best “craft Lagers” we’ve ever had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 49 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Green Gorilla. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity