Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money
Local's Stash pours a pale, medium amber. Mostly clear with a bit of haze. Two fingers of thick, foamy, off-white head. Smells boozy like a sweet, malty beer. Taste is a bit boozy at first, but then opens up. Apple, cinnamon, and caramel flavors with some similarities to a thick apple cider. Smooth with a bourbon-like sweetness in the finish. Would be great for Old Fashioned drinkers. Creamy mouthfeel and very approachable for a barleywine. Great now but would be phenomenal with a little more age.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 20 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity