Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money
Local's Stash pours a pale, medium amber. Mostly clear with a bit of haze. Two fingers of thick, foamy, off-white head. Smells boozy like a sweet, malty beer. Taste is a bit boozy at first, but then opens up. Apple, cinnamon, and caramel flavors with some similarities to a thick apple cider. Smooth with a bourbon-like sweetness in the finish. Would be great for Old Fashioned drinkers. Creamy mouthfeel and very approachable for a barleywine. Great now but would be phenomenal with a little more age.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 7 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity