Beautiful appearance with a hazy, golden yellow color and one and a half fingers of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing and pretty good retention. The aroma is fresh and hoppy, with citrus dominating, but also some light stone fruit. Taste follows the nose, with tangerine and blood orange citrus, along with pineapple and papaya tropical fruit flavors. But there's an undercurrent of green bell pepper and herbal hop flavors, followed by resinous pine. Malts are in the background, but have a soft, flaky feel, perhaps there are some oats or wheat in here. Medium body with a dry mouthfeel that is slightly acidic like lemonade. A black pepper spice coupled with an astringent grapefruit bitterness show up in the finish. Very enjoyable with a lot going on, and we would love to try more from Drekker Brewing Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity