Beautiful appearance with a hazy, golden yellow color and one and a half fingers of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing and pretty good retention. The aroma is fresh and hoppy, with citrus dominating, but also some light stone fruit. Taste follows the nose, with tangerine and blood orange citrus, along with pineapple and papaya tropical fruit flavors. But there's an undercurrent of green bell pepper and herbal hop flavors, followed by resinous pine. Malts are in the background, but have a soft, flaky feel, perhaps there are some oats or wheat in here. Medium body with a dry mouthfeel that is slightly acidic like lemonade. A black pepper spice coupled with an astringent grapefruit bitterness show up in the finish. Very enjoyable with a lot going on, and we would love to try more from Drekker Brewing Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 9 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 48 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity