Beautiful appearance with a hazy, golden yellow color and one and a half fingers of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing and pretty good retention. The aroma is fresh and hoppy, with citrus dominating, but also some light stone fruit. Taste follows the nose, with tangerine and blood orange citrus, along with pineapple and papaya tropical fruit flavors. But there’s an undercurrent of green bell pepper and herbal hop flavors, followed by resinous pine. Malts are in the background, but have a soft, flaky feel, perhaps there are some oats or wheat in here. Medium body with a dry mouthfeel that is slightly acidic like lemonade. A black pepper spice coupled with an astringent grapefruit bitterness show up in the finish. Very enjoyable with a lot going on, and we would love to try more from Drekker Brewing Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 12 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil