Beautiful appearance with a hazy, golden yellow color and one and a half fingers of white, frothy head. Lots of lacing and pretty good retention. The aroma is fresh and hoppy, with citrus dominating, but also some light stone fruit. Taste follows the nose, with tangerine and blood orange citrus, along with pineapple and papaya tropical fruit flavors. But there's an undercurrent of green bell pepper and herbal hop flavors, followed by resinous pine. Malts are in the background, but have a soft, flaky feel, perhaps there are some oats or wheat in here. Medium body with a dry mouthfeel that is slightly acidic like lemonade. A black pepper spice coupled with an astringent grapefruit bitterness show up in the finish. Very enjoyable with a lot going on, and we would love to try more from Drekker Brewing Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 51 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 51 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 52 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 52 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity