Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition
Color is a murky golden orange. Very hazy with an off-white, frothy head. The head has good retention and lacing on the glass. The nose is juicy and fruity with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows suit. Fresh and hoppy with lots of similar flavors. Guava, passion fruit, orange, grapefruit, and a bit of pine. Medium to high carbonation with a dry mouthfeel. Body is thick and chewy, but that’s to be expected with a “smoothie” like this. Finishes with a touch of bitterness but it’s pretty mild. Overall this is a tasty, NE style IPA made even better with the use of fresh hops!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 32 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil