Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition
Color is a murky golden orange. Very hazy with an off-white, frothy head. The head has good retention and lacing on the glass. The nose is juicy and fruity with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows suit. Fresh and hoppy with lots of similar flavors. Guava, passion fruit, orange, grapefruit, and a bit of pine. Medium to high carbonation with a dry mouthfeel. Body is thick and chewy, but that's to be expected with a "smoothie" like this. Finishes with a touch of bitterness but it's pretty mild. Overall this is a tasty, NE style IPA made even better with the use of fresh hops!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 1 minute ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 47 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity