Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition
Color is a murky golden orange. Very hazy with an off-white, frothy head. The head has good retention and lacing on the glass. The nose is juicy and fruity with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows suit. Fresh and hoppy with lots of similar flavors. Guava, passion fruit, orange, grapefruit, and a bit of pine. Medium to high carbonation with a dry mouthfeel. Body is thick and chewy, but that’s to be expected with a “smoothie” like this. Finishes with a touch of bitterness but it’s pretty mild. Overall this is a tasty, NE style IPA made even better with the use of fresh hops!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity