Little Juice Smoothie
Hazy color, golden orange, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Juicy, fruity aroma. Taste is super juicy and nectarous, with mango, pineapple, strawberry, blueberry, banana, and peach. The Double Dry Hopping (DDH) with Citra, Mosaic, and El Dorado hops is fantastic. Gentle malt profile with some chewy, doughy malts. Mouthfeel is soft with a creamy, milkshake smoothness. Slight grapefruit bitterness in the finish, but this is definitely a juice bomb that hazy IPA fans will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 37 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil