Little Juice Smoothie
Hazy color, golden orange, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Juicy, fruity aroma. Taste is super juicy and nectarous, with mango, pineapple, strawberry, blueberry, banana, and peach. The Double Dry Hopping (DDH) with Citra, Mosaic, and El Dorado hops is fantastic. Gentle malt profile with some chewy, doughy malts. Mouthfeel is soft with a creamy, milkshake smoothness. Slight grapefruit bitterness in the finish, but this is definitely a juice bomb that hazy IPA fans will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 46 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil