Little Juice Smoothie
Hazy color, golden orange, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Juicy, fruity aroma. Taste is super juicy and nectarous, with mango, pineapple, strawberry, blueberry, banana, and peach. The Double Dry Hopping (DDH) with Citra, Mosaic, and El Dorado hops is fantastic. Gentle malt profile with some chewy, doughy malts. Mouthfeel is soft with a creamy, milkshake smoothness. Slight grapefruit bitterness in the finish, but this is definitely a juice bomb that hazy IPA fans will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 30 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity