Little Beast Brewing Lager
Golden straw color with a mild haze. Lots of tiny carbonation bubbles support a white frothy head. Nice lager aroma, with inviting malt and yeast. The taste is superb, with biscuit-malt flavors and even some herbal and floral hops. Not really sweet, but there’s a touch of honey in the background. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Super well balanced with nice body – drink one of these to see how a high quality craft lager easily separates itself from the macro stuff. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 12 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 35 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity