Little Beast Brewing Lager
Golden straw color with a mild haze. Lots of tiny carbonation bubbles support a white frothy head. Nice lager aroma, with inviting malt and yeast. The taste is superb, with biscuit-malt flavors and even some herbal and floral hops. Not really sweet, but there’s a touch of honey in the background. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Super well balanced with nice body – drink one of these to see how a high quality craft lager easily separates itself from the macro stuff. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. Less than a minute ago.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for 60 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Red Caboose. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity