Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015)
Le Terroir is a cloudy, golden colored beer with two fingers of white head and an aroma of sour pear or mango. On the taste you get a great balance of sour green apple and sweet melon. They have also managed to mix in a fair amount of dry hops which balances out the sourness. The aftertaste comes through with some candy sweetness in the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 12 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 54 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity