Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015)
Le Terroir is a cloudy, golden colored beer with two fingers of white head and an aroma of sour pear or mango. On the taste you get a great balance of sour green apple and sweet melon. They have also managed to mix in a fair amount of dry hops which balances out the sourness. The aftertaste comes through with some candy sweetness in the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 24 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 45 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity