Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015)
Le Terroir is a cloudy, golden colored beer with two fingers of white head and an aroma of sour pear or mango. On the taste you get a great balance of sour green apple and sweet melon. They have also managed to mix in a fair amount of dry hops which balances out the sourness. The aftertaste comes through with some candy sweetness in the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 2 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity