Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015)
Le Terroir is a cloudy, golden colored beer with two fingers of white head and an aroma of sour pear or mango. On the taste you get a great balance of sour green apple and sweet melon. They have also managed to mix in a fair amount of dry hops which balances out the sourness. The aftertaste comes through with some candy sweetness in the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity