Lips of Faith - Eric's Ale
Eric's pours a golden yellow colored beer that is opaque in its cloudiness and is slightly more carbonated than your average sour. It is sour apple smelling, mixing that with a fair amount of peach. It draws a lot from the tanginess of the skin of a peach as opposed to the sweetness inside. It is sour enough to get some pucker and quite a bit of mouth watering going, in a good way.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 37 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity