Lips of Faith - Eric's Ale
Eric's pours a golden yellow colored beer that is opaque in its cloudiness and is slightly more carbonated than your average sour. It is sour apple smelling, mixing that with a fair amount of peach. It draws a lot from the tanginess of the skin of a peach as opposed to the sweetness inside. It is sour enough to get some pucker and quite a bit of mouth watering going, in a good way.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 23 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity