Lines Double IPA
Lines is a double IPA collaboration with Monkish Brewing Co. It pours a hazy, golden color. One finger of creamy, off-white head with great retention and lacing. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste has huge hop flavors of berry, watermelon, and citrus. Fruity and juicy mouthfeel. Medium body with minimal bitterness. The malts have a soft, powdery texture. Finishes dry with a lingering berry flavor. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 8 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 49 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity