Lines Double IPA
Lines is a double IPA collaboration with Monkish Brewing Co. It pours a hazy, golden color. One finger of creamy, off-white head with great retention and lacing. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste has huge hop flavors of berry, watermelon, and citrus. Fruity and juicy mouthfeel. Medium body with minimal bitterness. The malts have a soft, powdery texture. Finishes dry with a lingering berry flavor. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 18 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity