Limelight pours a dark amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. The aroma is pretty malt dominant with lots of nutty notes present. Taste follows the nose, with malt flavors up front like chocolate, hazelnut, and caramel sweetness. Hops are earthy and herbal, but there are also hints of citrus and stone fruit. Mild bitterness and a chewy yet dry mouthfeel. This has a bit of an East Coast feel that comes as a pleasant surprise for a Los Angeles brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 11 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Spaten Pils. 47 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity