Limelight pours a dark amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. The aroma is pretty malt dominant with lots of nutty notes present. Taste follows the nose, with malt flavors up front like chocolate, hazelnut, and caramel sweetness. Hops are earthy and herbal, but there are also hints of citrus and stone fruit. Mild bitterness and a chewy yet dry mouthfeel. This has a bit of an East Coast feel that comes as a pleasant surprise for a Los Angeles brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 41 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity