Limelight pours a dark amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. The aroma is pretty malt dominant with lots of nutty notes present. Taste follows the nose, with malt flavors up front like chocolate, hazelnut, and caramel sweetness. Hops are earthy and herbal, but there are also hints of citrus and stone fruit. Mild bitterness and a chewy yet dry mouthfeel. This has a bit of an East Coast feel that comes as a pleasant surprise for a Los Angeles brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 1 minute ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 28 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity