Limelight pours a dark amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. The aroma is pretty malt dominant with lots of nutty notes present. Taste follows the nose, with malt flavors up front like chocolate, hazelnut, and caramel sweetness. Hops are earthy and herbal, but there are also hints of citrus and stone fruit. Mild bitterness and a chewy yet dry mouthfeel. This has a bit of an East Coast feel that comes as a pleasant surprise for a Los Angeles brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 52 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity