Limelight pours a dark amber color, non-transparent, with one finger of white, foamy head. The aroma is pretty malt dominant with lots of nutty notes present. Taste follows the nose, with malt flavors up front like chocolate, hazelnut, and caramel sweetness. Hops are earthy and herbal, but there are also hints of citrus and stone fruit. Mild bitterness and a chewy yet dry mouthfeel. This has a bit of an East Coast feel that comes as a pleasant surprise for a Los Angeles brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sidekicks IPA. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity