From our Strange Brew category, this is an exceptionally unique beer and one that we are very happy to have found. It pours a cloudy, marigold color with a thick white head. Aroma is floral with a ton of lemon and orange that continues into the taste. The citrus and floral, along with the wheat backbone, are reminiscent of some of our childhood cereals like Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles. It’s also remarkably similar to an orange creamsicle in both flavor and texture. Light bodied and very drinkable, Bur Oak deserves recognition for making a very creative and unexpected beer, but one that is really enjoyable!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 56 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity