From our Strange Brew category, this is an exceptionally unique beer and one that we are very happy to have found. It pours a cloudy, marigold color with a thick white head. Aroma is floral with a ton of lemon and orange that continues into the taste. The citrus and floral, along with the wheat backbone, are reminiscent of some of our childhood cereals like Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles. It's also remarkably similar to an orange creamsicle in both flavor and texture. Light bodied and very drinkable, Bur Oak deserves recognition for making a very creative and unexpected beer, but one that is really enjoyable!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 50 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity