From our Strange Brew category, this is an exceptionally unique beer and one that we are very happy to have found. It pours a cloudy, marigold color with a thick white head. Aroma is floral with a ton of lemon and orange that continues into the taste. The citrus and floral, along with the wheat backbone, are reminiscent of some of our childhood cereals like Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles. It's also remarkably similar to an orange creamsicle in both flavor and texture. Light bodied and very drinkable, Bur Oak deserves recognition for making a very creative and unexpected beer, but one that is really enjoyable!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Sur Golden. 2 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 52 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity