Lilith’s Brethren pours a hazy, pale golden yellow color with a thick head. Aroma is strong and a little different, with hints of tangerine and tropical fruit. On the taste, there’s a hop flavor of tropical fruit like pineapple that has some ripe, juicy sweetness. We also get melon and white grape. More of a Northeast-style, including some light vanilla or lactose and a soft, flaky malt backbone. Very low bitterness and the 8.4% is almost unnoticeable. Smooth, creamy texture in the mouthfeel. Outstanding flavor and balance.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 17 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Flyin' Monks. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity