Pours a murky, soft yellow straw color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Plentiful lacing on the glass. Nice aromatics, with hoppy, citrus. On to the taste: simply incredible. Citrus dominant with orange, tangerine, and some lighter amounts of mango and guava. Malts are soft and flaky, probably heavy on the oats. The mouthfeel is so smooth. There’s no acidity, as the citrus flavors are completely balanced by the oats. Really a spectacular beer from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 10 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 40 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for 60 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Red Caboose. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity