Pours a murky, soft yellow straw color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Plentiful lacing on the glass. Nice aromatics, with hoppy, citrus. On to the taste: simply incredible. Citrus dominant with orange, tangerine, and some lighter amounts of mango and guava. Malts are soft and flaky, probably heavy on the oats. The mouthfeel is so smooth. There’s no acidity, as the citrus flavors are completely balanced by the oats. Really a spectacular beer from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity