Lights On pours a hazy, golden orange color with a thin white head, but one that lingers. Nice aromatics, with citrus most noticeable. On the taste, we get some citrus, but more tropical fruit like mango, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Malts are soft and delicate. Medium bodied with a fluffy, creamy mouthfeel and mild bitterness. Enjoyable from start to finish, this is a superb Pale Ale and one to grab any time you can get your hands on it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 12 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity