Lights On pours a hazy, golden orange color with a thin white head, but one that lingers. Nice aromatics, with citrus most noticeable. On the taste, we get some citrus, but more tropical fruit like mango, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Malts are soft and delicate. Medium bodied with a fluffy, creamy mouthfeel and mild bitterness. Enjoyable from start to finish, this is a superb Pale Ale and one to grab any time you can get your hands on it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 12 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity