Lights On pours a hazy, golden orange color with a thin white head, but one that lingers. Nice aromatics, with citrus most noticeable. On the taste, we get some citrus, but more tropical fruit like mango, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Malts are soft and delicate. Medium bodied with a fluffy, creamy mouthfeel and mild bitterness. Enjoyable from start to finish, this is a superb Pale Ale and one to grab any time you can get your hands on it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 59 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity