Color is golden orange and hazy, somewhat murky, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Strong hop aroma, dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is fantastic, with juicy hop flavors like pineapple, mango, nectarine, and grapefruit. Malts are soft and flaky, and really smooth out the mouthfeel. Juicy and nectarous, but not sweet. Bitterness is light, but there is a touch of grapefruit bite on the back end. Medium body with nice carbonation. Long in the finish, rounding out a really tasty Brooklyn DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 7 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity