Light Speed pours a translucent, golden color with a thick, foamy white head that seems to last fovever. Lots of lacing and tiny ascending bubbles from the bottom of the glass. Light citrusy hops in the aroma. Taste is also dominated by citrus hop flavors like lemon, lime, and especially bitter grapefruit on the back-end. Some tropical fruit as well. Slightly sweet bready malts – well balanced with the hops. Medium body with above average carbonation. Excellent mouthfeel that is both powdery dry but also with chewy mouthcoating. There’s a pleasant citrus bitterness throughout. Balance of a Pale Ale but has the hop profile of an IPA. This is another high quality, excellent Pale Ale from Toppling Goliath.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 12 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity