Light Speed pours a translucent, golden color with a thick, foamy white head that seems to last fovever. Lots of lacing and tiny ascending bubbles from the bottom of the glass. Light citrusy hops in the aroma. Taste is also dominated by citrus hop flavors like lemon, lime, and especially bitter grapefruit on the back-end. Some tropical fruit as well. Slightly sweet bready malts - well balanced with the hops. Medium body with above average carbonation. Excellent mouthfeel that is both powdery dry but also with chewy mouthcoating. There's a pleasant citrus bitterness throughout. Balance of a Pale Ale but has the hop profile of an IPA. This is another high quality, excellent Pale Ale from Toppling Goliath.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 31 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity