Light Speed pours a translucent, golden color with a thick, foamy white head that seems to last fovever. Lots of lacing and tiny ascending bubbles from the bottom of the glass. Light citrusy hops in the aroma. Taste is also dominated by citrus hop flavors like lemon, lime, and especially bitter grapefruit on the back-end. Some tropical fruit as well. Slightly sweet bready malts - well balanced with the hops. Medium body with above average carbonation. Excellent mouthfeel that is both powdery dry but also with chewy mouthcoating. There's a pleasant citrus bitterness throughout. Balance of a Pale Ale but has the hop profile of an IPA. This is another high quality, excellent Pale Ale from Toppling Goliath.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 22 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 50 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity