Light Speed pours a translucent, golden color with a thick, foamy white head that seems to last fovever. Lots of lacing and tiny ascending bubbles from the bottom of the glass. Light citrusy hops in the aroma. Taste is also dominated by citrus hop flavors like lemon, lime, and especially bitter grapefruit on the back-end. Some tropical fruit as well. Slightly sweet bready malts - well balanced with the hops. Medium body with above average carbonation. Excellent mouthfeel that is both powdery dry but also with chewy mouthcoating. There's a pleasant citrus bitterness throughout. Balance of a Pale Ale but has the hop profile of an IPA. This is another high quality, excellent Pale Ale from Toppling Goliath.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 19 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 1 hour ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity