Lifted Embargo IPA
Lifted Embargo is pretty dark in color for an IPA. Medium to dark amber with a thick foamy head and nice lacing. Smells delicious and aromatic with some fresh citrus but also caramel malt and resinous pine. Bready and doughy malts are detectable, plus a slight caramel sweetness. For the hops, we get orange citrus and resinous pine. Creamy and well carbonated in a way that produces a robust mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a mild, lingering bitterness. Overall this is a superb IPA and we hope there’s no embargo on getting more of this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 44 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for La Terrible. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity