Lifted Embargo IPA
Lifted Embargo is pretty dark in color for an IPA. Medium to dark amber with a thick foamy head and nice lacing. Smells delicious and aromatic with some fresh citrus but also caramel malt and resinous pine. Bready and doughy malts are detectable, plus a slight caramel sweetness. For the hops, we get orange citrus and resinous pine. Creamy and well carbonated in a way that produces a robust mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a mild, lingering bitterness. Overall this is a superb IPA and we hope there’s no embargo on getting more of this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Think Tank #17. 17 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity