Lifted Embargo IPA
Lifted Embargo is pretty dark in color for an IPA. Medium to dark amber with a thick foamy head and nice lacing. Smells delicious and aromatic with some fresh citrus but also caramel malt and resinous pine. Bready and doughy malts are detectable, plus a slight caramel sweetness. For the hops, we get orange citrus and resinous pine. Creamy and well carbonated in a way that produces a robust mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a mild, lingering bitterness. Overall this is a superb IPA and we hope there’s no embargo on getting more of this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 23 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for PseudoSue. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity