Pours a deep gold color, hazy but not murky or turbid. One finger of white, soapy head. Strong hop aroma with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and melon. The taste has hoppy flavors of peach, cantaloupe, orange, mango, and pineapple. Malts are soft and flaky, with a juicy mouthfeel and medium body. Very mild bitterness. Finishes smooth, satisfying, and easy drinking, which seems to be the point with this beer. Overall a solid Hazy IPA from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 12 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 54 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity