Leota Mae IPA
Color is clear and golden, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plenty of lacing and bubbly carbonation in the glass. The aroma is dank and full of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Taste follows the nose, but with less tropical fruit and more of the pine and citrus. Lemon, grapefruit, and resinous pine with medium bitterness, especially on the back-end. Malts are light and clean, including some mild honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. If you’re not drinking this somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, this IPA might trick you into thinking you are there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 4 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 57 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity