Leota Mae IPA
Color is clear and golden, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plenty of lacing and bubbly carbonation in the glass. The aroma is dank and full of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Taste follows the nose, but with less tropical fruit and more of the pine and citrus. Lemon, grapefruit, and resinous pine with medium bitterness, especially on the back-end. Malts are light and clean, including some mild honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. If you’re not drinking this somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, this IPA might trick you into thinking you are there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 59 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity