Leota Mae IPA
Color is clear and golden, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plenty of lacing and bubbly carbonation in the glass. The aroma is dank and full of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Taste follows the nose, but with less tropical fruit and more of the pine and citrus. Lemon, grapefruit, and resinous pine with medium bitterness, especially on the back-end. Malts are light and clean, including some mild honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. If you're not drinking this somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, this IPA might trick you into thinking you are there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 8 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity