Leota Mae IPA
Color is clear and golden, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plenty of lacing and bubbly carbonation in the glass. The aroma is dank and full of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Taste follows the nose, but with less tropical fruit and more of the pine and citrus. Lemon, grapefruit, and resinous pine with medium bitterness, especially on the back-end. Malts are light and clean, including some mild honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. If you're not drinking this somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, this IPA might trick you into thinking you are there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 11 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 44 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity