Leota Mae IPA
Color is clear and golden, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plenty of lacing and bubbly carbonation in the glass. The aroma is dank and full of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Taste follows the nose, but with less tropical fruit and more of the pine and citrus. Lemon, grapefruit, and resinous pine with medium bitterness, especially on the back-end. Malts are light and clean, including some mild honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. If you're not drinking this somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, this IPA might trick you into thinking you are there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 15 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 57 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity