Leota Mae IPA
Color is clear and golden, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plenty of lacing and bubbly carbonation in the glass. The aroma is dank and full of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Taste follows the nose, but with less tropical fruit and more of the pine and citrus. Lemon, grapefruit, and resinous pine with medium bitterness, especially on the back-end. Malts are light and clean, including some mild honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. If you're not drinking this somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, this IPA might trick you into thinking you are there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 52 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity