Leota Mae IPA
Color is clear and golden, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plenty of lacing and bubbly carbonation in the glass. The aroma is dank and full of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Taste follows the nose, but with less tropical fruit and more of the pine and citrus. Lemon, grapefruit, and resinous pine with medium bitterness, especially on the back-end. Malts are light and clean, including some mild honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. If you’re not drinking this somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, this IPA might trick you into thinking you are there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 27 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Doppelbock. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Modern Romance. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity