Leota Mae IPA
Color is clear and golden, with one finger of white, creamy head. Plenty of lacing and bubbly carbonation in the glass. The aroma is dank and full of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine. Taste follows the nose, but with less tropical fruit and more of the pine and citrus. Lemon, grapefruit, and resinous pine with medium bitterness, especially on the back-end. Malts are light and clean, including some mild honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. If you’re not drinking this somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, this IPA might trick you into thinking you are there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 53 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Shot in the Dark. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity