Leisure Lagoon is a hazy pale ale with a golden yellow color. One finger of white, soapy head. Fresh aroma of lemon and lime citrus. Similar hoppy taste with both the lemon and lime, along with tangerine and cantaloupe. Malts are in the background and have a supportive, bready feel. Tingly carbonation that is dry and effervescent. Light bodied, light bitterness, and super drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 52 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity