Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy
Summer Shandy has the look and consistency of lemon juice and is so cloudy you cannot see through it. It has a very lemonade-like smell and the taste is not too far off. It has a distinct lemonade flavor with some light honey malt characteristics. In typical Shandy style, this mix of beer and lemonade produces a highly drinkable beer at a low alcohol percentage so that you can start drinking these early in the afternoon and make it through to the end of the barbecue unfazed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 55 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Frelser Trippelbock Holy Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Anchor Porter. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sunday IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity