Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy
Summer Shandy has the look and consistency of lemon juice and is so cloudy you cannot see through it. It has a very lemonade-like smell and the taste is not too far off. It has a distinct lemonade flavor with some light honey malt characteristics. In typical Shandy style, this mix of beer and lemonade produces a highly drinkable beer at a low alcohol percentage so that you can start drinking these early in the afternoon and make it through to the end of the barbecue unfazed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Black is Beautiful (Topa Topa Brewing Co.). 16 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Stars for Days. 25 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 53 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity