Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy
Summer Shandy has the look and consistency of lemon juice and is so cloudy you cannot see through it. It has a very lemonade-like smell and the taste is not too far off. It has a distinct lemonade flavor with some light honey malt characteristics. In typical Shandy style, this mix of beer and lemonade produces a highly drinkable beer at a low alcohol percentage so that you can start drinking these early in the afternoon and make it through to the end of the barbecue unfazed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap