Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy
Summer Shandy has the look and consistency of lemon juice and is so cloudy you cannot see through it. It has a very lemonade-like smell and the taste is not too far off. It has a distinct lemonade flavor with some light honey malt characteristics. In typical Shandy style, this mix of beer and lemonade produces a highly drinkable beer at a low alcohol percentage so that you can start drinking these early in the afternoon and make it through to the end of the barbecue unfazed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for American Sour (2015). 13 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 27 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer American Sour (2015). 28 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to The Gold Standard. 55 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity