Legend of Ullr
Legend of Ullr is a kettle-soured Porter that pours dark brown with an enormous khaki colored, bubbly head. There's a ton of sediment that circulates for several minutes in the glass before settling at the bottom. Aroma that has elements of both a brown ale and a sour ale. Taste follows the nose with a light sour flavor, couple with traditional porter flavors. Malt forward with caramel and brown sugar sweetness. Vanilla shows up late, especially as the beer warms. There's a bit of fruit, perhaps the peach and pear as noted on the bottle, but we'd also say dark fruit like cherry or blackberry. Light to medium body with a crisp, refreshing finish. Overall this is a super interesting beer and something we'd love to try again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 22 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity