Legend of Ullr
Legend of Ullr is a kettle-soured Porter that pours dark brown with an enormous khaki colored, bubbly head. There's a ton of sediment that circulates for several minutes in the glass before settling at the bottom. Aroma that has elements of both a brown ale and a sour ale. Taste follows the nose with a light sour flavor, couple with traditional porter flavors. Malt forward with caramel and brown sugar sweetness. Vanilla shows up late, especially as the beer warms. There's a bit of fruit, perhaps the peach and pear as noted on the bottle, but we'd also say dark fruit like cherry or blackberry. Light to medium body with a crisp, refreshing finish. Overall this is a super interesting beer and something we'd love to try again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity