Le Petit Diablotin
Le Petit Diablotin pours a beautiful, hazy, coral pink rose color with thick white head. Acetic acid wafts out of the glass to meet your nose punctuated with dark cherry. It's medium bodied and well carbonated, leaving the sour to dance on your tongue. The taste is fairly complex, but we picked out dark cherry first, then pomegranate, and lastly perhaps slight oak. Its acidity is what makes it difficult to pick those flavors up in the first few sips, but once the pang of sour in the back of your cheeks fades, it's a wonderfully good wild ale that finishes slightly dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 7 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brett Lager. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Sactown Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity