Le Petit Diablotin
Le Petit Diablotin pours a beautiful, hazy, coral pink rose color with thick white head. Acetic acid wafts out of the glass to meet your nose punctuated with dark cherry. It's medium bodied and well carbonated, leaving the sour to dance on your tongue. The taste is fairly complex, but we picked out dark cherry first, then pomegranate, and lastly perhaps slight oak. Its acidity is what makes it difficult to pick those flavors up in the first few sips, but once the pang of sour in the back of your cheeks fades, it's a wonderfully good wild ale that finishes slightly dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 45 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to California Grab Bag II. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity