Le Petit Diablotin
Le Petit Diablotin pours a beautiful, hazy, coral pink rose color with thick white head. Acetic acid wafts out of the glass to meet your nose punctuated with dark cherry. It's medium bodied and well carbonated, leaving the sour to dance on your tongue. The taste is fairly complex, but we picked out dark cherry first, then pomegranate, and lastly perhaps slight oak. Its acidity is what makes it difficult to pick those flavors up in the first few sips, but once the pang of sour in the back of your cheeks fades, it's a wonderfully good wild ale that finishes slightly dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 24 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 3 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity