Le Petit Diablotin
Le Petit Diablotin pours a beautiful, hazy, coral pink rose color with thick white head. Acetic acid wafts out of the glass to meet your nose punctuated with dark cherry. It's medium bodied and well carbonated, leaving the sour to dance on your tongue. The taste is fairly complex, but we picked out dark cherry first, then pomegranate, and lastly perhaps slight oak. Its acidity is what makes it difficult to pick those flavors up in the first few sips, but once the pang of sour in the back of your cheeks fades, it's a wonderfully good wild ale that finishes slightly dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 52 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Spotted Cow. 4 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity