Le Petit Diablotin
Le Petit Diablotin pours a beautiful, hazy, coral pink rose color with thick white head. Acetic acid wafts out of the glass to meet your nose punctuated with dark cherry. It's medium bodied and well carbonated, leaving the sour to dance on your tongue. The taste is fairly complex, but we picked out dark cherry first, then pomegranate, and lastly perhaps slight oak. Its acidity is what makes it difficult to pick those flavors up in the first few sips, but once the pang of sour in the back of your cheeks fades, it's a wonderfully good wild ale that finishes slightly dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 14 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 55 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity