Le Petit Diablotin
Le Petit Diablotin pours a beautiful, hazy, coral pink rose color with thick white head. Acetic acid wafts out of the glass to meet your nose punctuated with dark cherry. It's medium bodied and well carbonated, leaving the sour to dance on your tongue. The taste is fairly complex, but we picked out dark cherry first, then pomegranate, and lastly perhaps slight oak. Its acidity is what makes it difficult to pick those flavors up in the first few sips, but once the pang of sour in the back of your cheeks fades, it's a wonderfully good wild ale that finishes slightly dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 23 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity