Pours a hazy, golden straw color with a thick, frothy white head. Lots of carbonation bubbles rise from the bottom and the head leaves sticky lacing all over the sides of the glass. Aroma of fruit and yeast draw you in. Taste is earthy and fruity with a fair amount of spice. Hops are both herbal and tropical in nature. Lots of Belgian yeast and farmhouse funk. Mouthfeel is dry with high carbonation. Classic Saison style. Complex beer and a nice representation for this category!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 32 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Murphy's Irish Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity