Pours a hazy, golden straw color with a thick, frothy white head. Lots of carbonation bubbles rise from the bottom and the head leaves sticky lacing all over the sides of the glass. Aroma of fruit and yeast draw you in. Taste is earthy and fruity with a fair amount of spice. Hops are both herbal and tropical in nature. Lots of Belgian yeast and farmhouse funk. Mouthfeel is dry with high carbonation. Classic Saison style. Complex beer and a nice representation for this category!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 50 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity