Pours a hazy, golden straw color with a thick, frothy white head. Lots of carbonation bubbles rise from the bottom and the head leaves sticky lacing all over the sides of the glass. Aroma of fruit and yeast draw you in. Taste is earthy and fruity with a fair amount of spice. Hops are both herbal and tropical in nature. Lots of Belgian yeast and farmhouse funk. Mouthfeel is dry with high carbonation. Classic Saison style. Complex beer and a nice representation for this category!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Union Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity