Color is hazy, golden yellow with a two finger thick head that is foamy with ample lacing. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is excellent, with a soft, pillowy malt base. Mosaic and Citra hops show flavors of orange and lemon, but also mango and guava. But the best part of this beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with perfect carbonation. One sip and we were blown away. It's clear why this won the 2018 GABF Gold Medal for the Juicy/Hazy IPA category and we would suggest doing whatever it takes to get this beer into your fridge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 54 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bee Line. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity