Color is hazy, golden yellow with a two finger thick head that is foamy with ample lacing. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is excellent, with a soft, pillowy malt base. Mosaic and Citra hops show flavors of orange and lemon, but also mango and guava. But the best part of this beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with perfect carbonation. One sip and we were blown away. It's clear why this won the 2018 GABF Gold Medal for the Juicy/Hazy IPA category and we would suggest doing whatever it takes to get this beer into your fridge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sunspot Gold. 24 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity