Color is hazy, golden yellow with a two finger thick head that is foamy with ample lacing. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is excellent, with a soft, pillowy malt base. Mosaic and Citra hops show flavors of orange and lemon, but also mango and guava. But the best part of this beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with perfect carbonation. One sip and we were blown away. It's clear why this won the 2018 GABF Gold Medal for the Juicy/Hazy IPA category and we would suggest doing whatever it takes to get this beer into your fridge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity