Color is hazy, golden yellow with a two finger thick head that is foamy with ample lacing. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is excellent, with a soft, pillowy malt base. Mosaic and Citra hops show flavors of orange and lemon, but also mango and guava. But the best part of this beer is the mouthfeel, which is creamy and smooth with perfect carbonation. One sip and we were blown away. It’s clear why this won the 2018 GABF Gold Medal for the Juicy/Hazy IPA category and we would suggest doing whatever it takes to get this beer into your fridge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 33 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity