Lazy Hazy IPA
Lazy Hazy is quite clear for a beer with "Hazy" in the title. It pours a deep golden color with a thin, white colored head and a few small bubbles floating up from the bottom. The aroma is a combination of citrus hops and bready malts. Whereas many IPAs allow the hops to take center stage over the malts, it's not the case with Lazy Hazy. In this beer the malts share the spotlight equally with the hops. There is a distinctly German Marzen quality to the malt profile of this beer and it finishes with a little honey flavor in the bisquity aftertaste. This beer may be lazy when it comes to haziness, but it's not lazy in the flavor department.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 6 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Noel 2017. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Even More Jesus. 1 hour ago
- ohbuckeyenut commented on beer Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for X-Large. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity