Lazy Hazy IPA
Lazy Hazy is quite clear for a beer with "Hazy" in the title. It pours a deep golden color with a thin, white colored head and a few small bubbles floating up from the bottom. The aroma is a combination of citrus hops and bready malts. Whereas many IPAs allow the hops to take center stage over the malts, it's not the case with Lazy Hazy. In this beer the malts share the spotlight equally with the hops. There is a distinctly German Marzen quality to the malt profile of this beer and it finishes with a little honey flavor in the bisquity aftertaste. This beer may be lazy when it comes to haziness, but it's not lazy in the flavor department.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 36 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity