Lazy Hazy IPA
Lazy Hazy is quite clear for a beer with "Hazy" in the title. It pours a deep golden color with a thin, white colored head and a few small bubbles floating up from the bottom. The aroma is a combination of citrus hops and bready malts. Whereas many IPAs allow the hops to take center stage over the malts, it's not the case with Lazy Hazy. In this beer the malts share the spotlight equally with the hops. There is a distinctly German Marzen quality to the malt profile of this beer and it finishes with a little honey flavor in the bisquity aftertaste. This beer may be lazy when it comes to haziness, but it's not lazy in the flavor department.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 38 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity