Lazy Hazy IPA
Lazy Hazy is quite clear for a beer with "Hazy" in the title. It pours a deep golden color with a thin, white colored head and a few small bubbles floating up from the bottom. The aroma is a combination of citrus hops and bready malts. Whereas many IPAs allow the hops to take center stage over the malts, it's not the case with Lazy Hazy. In this beer the malts share the spotlight equally with the hops. There is a distinctly German Marzen quality to the malt profile of this beer and it finishes with a little honey flavor in the bisquity aftertaste. This beer may be lazy when it comes to haziness, but it's not lazy in the flavor department.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 15 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity