Layla Blackberry Sour
Color is glowing pale amber, slightly hazy with a white fizzy head that disappears within seconds. Aroma is funky and fruity. Taste follows the nose with lots of blackberry and other fruit flavors. The barrel-aging adds a nice complexity of oak and funk. Crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Tart in the finish but it's not too sour and there's even a subtle sweetness. Overall this is a really nice blackberry sour ale - one of our favorite sours this year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 21 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity