Layla Blackberry Sour
Color is glowing pale amber, slightly hazy with a white fizzy head that disappears within seconds. Aroma is funky and fruity. Taste follows the nose with lots of blackberry and other fruit flavors. The barrel-aging adds a nice complexity of oak and funk. Crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Tart in the finish but it's not too sour and there's even a subtle sweetness. Overall this is a really nice blackberry sour ale - one of our favorite sours this year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 17 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity