Lavaman Red Ale
Lavaman pours a dark red, copper color with a pretty thick, long lasting head. Aroma is malty, as you would expect. There are some grassy, earthy hops for balance, but this is malty from start to finish. Medium carbonation and medium body with some mild caramel, chocolate, and a honey-like sweetness. Smooth and dry finish. Easy to drink and nothing deep or complex, but if you’re looking for an everyday red ale, this fits the bill.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 3 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity