Lavaman Red Ale
Lavaman pours a dark red, copper color with a pretty thick, long lasting head. Aroma is malty, as you would expect. There are some grassy, earthy hops for balance, but this is malty from start to finish. Medium carbonation and medium body with some mild caramel, chocolate, and a honey-like sweetness. Smooth and dry finish. Easy to drink and nothing deep or complex, but if you’re looking for an everyday red ale, this fits the bill.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity