Lavaman Red Ale
Lavaman pours a dark red, copper color with a pretty thick, long lasting head. Aroma is malty, as you would expect. There are some grassy, earthy hops for balance, but this is malty from start to finish. Medium carbonation and medium body with some mild caramel, chocolate, and a honey-like sweetness. Smooth and dry finish. Easy to drink and nothing deep or complex, but if you're looking for an everyday red ale, this fits the bill.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc listened to Oktoberfestivus. 41 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity