Lava Smoked Imperial Porter
On the pour, Lava is a dark, dark brown with only a little red amber color peaking through on the edges. The aroma is a combination of dark malts, hickory smoke, and some alcohol burn. This has some barbecue flavors like worcestershire marinade, and hickory smoke on top of a dark molasses malt base. The smell makes it seem like this beer might be overwhelming, but it's actually quite drinkable and not overwhelming with the alcohol. This would pair well with pork loin or smoked cheese.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 11 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Otra Vez. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity