Lava Smoked Imperial Porter
On the pour, Lava is a dark, dark brown with only a little red amber color peaking through on the edges. The aroma is a combination of dark malts, hickory smoke, and some alcohol burn. This has some barbecue flavors like worcestershire marinade, and hickory smoke on top of a dark molasses malt base. The smell makes it seem like this beer might be overwhelming, but it's actually quite drinkable and not overwhelming with the alcohol. This would pair well with pork loin or smoked cheese.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Habitus. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity