Last Chance IPA
Color is cloudy, pale amber with one inch of off-white, bubbly head. Lots of visible sediment that creates an interesting murky look. Aroma of dank, tropical fruit and citrus. The taste maintains the citrus flavor, with orange, tangerine, and lime, as well as some earthiness. Light malt bill, but enough to create nice balance. Mouthfeel is juicy and astringent with low to medium carbonation. This borders between a hoppy Pale Ale and a light IPA, with a smooth, slightly bitter finish. Not only is the beer good, but all this drinking is for a good cause too!
Check it out: http://lastchancefund.com/
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 15 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 48 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity