Last Chance IPA
Color is cloudy, pale amber with one inch of off-white, bubbly head. Lots of visible sediment that creates an interesting murky look. Aroma of dank, tropical fruit and citrus. The taste maintains the citrus flavor, with orange, tangerine, and lime, as well as some earthiness. Light malt bill, but enough to create nice balance. Mouthfeel is juicy and astringent with low to medium carbonation. This borders between a hoppy Pale Ale and a light IPA, with a smooth, slightly bitter finish. Not only is the beer good, but all this drinking is for a good cause too!
Check it out: http://lastchancefund.com/
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Natural Liberty. 52 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Arête 2016 . 54 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity