Last Chance IPA
Color is cloudy, pale amber with one inch of off-white, bubbly head. Lots of visible sediment that creates an interesting murky look. Aroma of dank, tropical fruit and citrus. The taste maintains the citrus flavor, with orange, tangerine, and lime, as well as some earthiness. Light malt bill, but enough to create nice balance. Mouthfeel is juicy and astringent with low to medium carbonation. This borders between a hoppy Pale Ale and a light IPA, with a smooth, slightly bitter finish. Not only is the beer good, but all this drinking is for a good cause too!
Check it out: http://lastchancefund.com/
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 48 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Triforce IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rogue Paradise Pucker. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity