Last Chance IPA
Color is cloudy, pale amber with one inch of off-white, bubbly head. Lots of visible sediment that creates an interesting murky look. Aroma of dank, tropical fruit and citrus. The taste maintains the citrus flavor, with orange, tangerine, and lime, as well as some earthiness. Light malt bill, but enough to create nice balance. Mouthfeel is juicy and astringent with low to medium carbonation. This borders between a hoppy Pale Ale and a light IPA, with a smooth, slightly bitter finish. Not only is the beer good, but all this drinking is for a good cause too!
Check it out: http://lastchancefund.com/
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 48 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity