Lambda Triple IPA
Color is a clear, golden yellow and surprisingly light for the style. A good finger of head that is off-white and foamy with some lacing on the glass. Aroma of floral and grassy hops, but also some sweet malt. Taste is similar, but we get some tropical fruit and citrus mixed in. Very juicy and sticky with a resinous and chewy mouthfeel. Plenty of doughy and sweet malts, with some honey and caramel malt flavors, especially in the finish. Minimal bitterness and really smooth carbonation. Full bodied and rich with that warming feeling that you expect from a high alcohol beer. But at 13% ABV, this is one of the easiest drinking Triple IPAs we've found!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 7 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity