Lambda Triple IPA
Color is a clear, golden yellow and surprisingly light for the style. A good finger of head that is off-white and foamy with some lacing on the glass. Aroma of floral and grassy hops, but also some sweet malt. Taste is similar, but we get some tropical fruit and citrus mixed in. Very juicy and sticky with a resinous and chewy mouthfeel. Plenty of doughy and sweet malts, with some honey and caramel malt flavors, especially in the finish. Minimal bitterness and really smooth carbonation. Full bodied and rich with that warming feeling that you expect from a high alcohol beer. But at 13% ABV, this is one of the easiest drinking Triple IPAs we've found!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity