Lambda Triple IPA
Color is a clear, golden yellow and surprisingly light for the style. A good finger of head that is off-white and foamy with some lacing on the glass. Aroma of floral and grassy hops, but also some sweet malt. Taste is similar, but we get some tropical fruit and citrus mixed in. Very juicy and sticky with a resinous and chewy mouthfeel. Plenty of doughy and sweet malts, with some honey and caramel malt flavors, especially in the finish. Minimal bitterness and really smooth carbonation. Full bodied and rich with that warming feeling that you expect from a high alcohol beer. But at 13% ABV, this is one of the easiest drinking Triple IPAs we've found!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 13 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity