Lambda Triple IPA
Color is a clear, golden yellow and surprisingly light for the style. A good finger of head that is off-white and foamy with some lacing on the glass. Aroma of floral and grassy hops, but also some sweet malt. Taste is similar, but we get some tropical fruit and citrus mixed in. Very juicy and sticky with a resinous and chewy mouthfeel. Plenty of doughy and sweet malts, with some honey and caramel malt flavors, especially in the finish. Minimal bitterness and really smooth carbonation. Full bodied and rich with that warming feeling that you expect from a high alcohol beer. But at 13% ABV, this is one of the easiest drinking Triple IPAs we've found!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 28 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bee Line. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity