Lagunitas Pils is golden amber in color with an average amount of head for a pilsner. It has a very dry, robust flavor for a beer of this type and almost no sweetness. It has a fair amount of spicy bitterness in the aftertaste that lingers deliciously. Another great offering from Lagunitas.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 44 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity