Drinking Lagunitas Censored makes the drinker feel like a little bit of a rebel and this attitude is reflected in the taste. It is a pale ale with a bit of a kick. It has a bold flavor, well balanced hopiness, some spiciness and just a touch of bitterness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 46 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity