Drinking Lagunitas Censored makes the drinker feel like a little bit of a rebel and this attitude is reflected in the taste. It is a pale ale with a bit of a kick. It has a bold flavor, well balanced hopiness, some spiciness and just a touch of bitterness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 29 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zipline Double NZ IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity