Lagunitas Brown Shugga'
Pours a reddish, copper color with an aroma that is both hoppy and sweet like caramel. On the taste there is more caramel malt, brown sugar, and sweet roasted flavors. Full bodied and sticky in the mouthfeel, yet very smooth. The sweetness balances out the hops but still really dominates, especially on the finish. This is a unique beer and there's no masking the 9.8% ABV. Perfect for winter time but a few of these could be quite dangerous!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Saison. 4 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 50 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwolfjahre. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity