Lagunitas Brown Shugga'
Pours a reddish, copper color with an aroma that is both hoppy and sweet like caramel. On the taste there is more caramel malt, brown sugar, and sweet roasted flavors. Full bodied and sticky in the mouthfeel, yet very smooth. The sweetness balances out the hops but still really dominates, especially on the finish. This is a unique beer and there's no masking the 9.8% ABV. Perfect for winter time but a few of these could be quite dangerous!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 11 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 52 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity