Lagunitas Brown Shugga'
Pours a reddish, copper color with an aroma that is both hoppy and sweet like caramel. On the taste there is more caramel malt, brown sugar, and sweet roasted flavors. Full bodied and sticky in the mouthfeel, yet very smooth. The sweetness balances out the hops but still really dominates, especially on the finish. This is a unique beer and there's no masking the 9.8% ABV. Perfect for winter time but a few of these could be quite dangerous!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 1 hour ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity