Lagunitas Brown Shugga'
Pours a reddish, copper color with an aroma that is both hoppy and sweet like caramel. On the taste there is more caramel malt, brown sugar, and sweet roasted flavors. Full bodied and sticky in the mouthfeel, yet very smooth. The sweetness balances out the hops but still really dominates, especially on the finish. This is a unique beer and there's no masking the 9.8% ABV. Perfect for winter time but a few of these could be quite dangerous!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 55 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity