Lagunitas Brown Shugga'
Pours a reddish, copper color with an aroma that is both hoppy and sweet like caramel. On the taste there is more caramel malt, brown sugar, and sweet roasted flavors. Full bodied and sticky in the mouthfeel, yet very smooth. The sweetness balances out the hops but still really dominates, especially on the finish. This is a unique beer and there's no masking the 9.8% ABV. Perfect for winter time but a few of these could be quite dangerous!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 30 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Sactown Brews. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity