La Terrible is a dark brown and cloudy beer that lets no light through. It has a thin light brown head and the aroma of prunes and buttered bread. Dark fruits dominate the flavor of this beer with strong notes of fig, prune, raisins and Belgian yeast. There is a sweet bread characterisic as well that mixes with the burnt malts to give it an overall malt backbone. The mouthfeel is medium bodied and the aftertaste leaves you with a touch of sweetness. This may not be the most well balanced Belgian ale in the world (that'd be hard to do), but it's not Terrible.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Gravity Check. 6 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity