La Terrible is a dark brown and cloudy beer that lets no light through. It has a thin light brown head and the aroma of prunes and buttered bread. Dark fruits dominate the flavor of this beer with strong notes of fig, prune, raisins and Belgian yeast. There is a sweet bread characterisic as well that mixes with the burnt malts to give it an overall malt backbone. The mouthfeel is medium bodied and the aftertaste leaves you with a touch of sweetness. This may not be the most well balanced Belgian ale in the world (that'd be hard to do), but it's not Terrible.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 24 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity