La Terrible is a dark brown and cloudy beer that lets no light through. It has a thin light brown head and the aroma of prunes and buttered bread. Dark fruits dominate the flavor of this beer with strong notes of fig, prune, raisins and Belgian yeast. There is a sweet bread characterisic as well that mixes with the burnt malts to give it an overall malt backbone. The mouthfeel is medium bodied and the aftertaste leaves you with a touch of sweetness. This may not be the most well balanced Belgian ale in the world (that’d be hard to do), but it’s not Terrible.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 16 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 27 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity