La Terrible is a dark brown and cloudy beer that lets no light through. It has a thin light brown head and the aroma of prunes and buttered bread. Dark fruits dominate the flavor of this beer with strong notes of fig, prune, raisins and Belgian yeast. There is a sweet bread characterisic as well that mixes with the burnt malts to give it an overall malt backbone. The mouthfeel is medium bodied and the aftertaste leaves you with a touch of sweetness. This may not be the most well balanced Belgian ale in the world (that'd be hard to do), but it's not Terrible.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 37 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity