La Terrible is a dark brown and cloudy beer that lets no light through. It has a thin light brown head and the aroma of prunes and buttered bread. Dark fruits dominate the flavor of this beer with strong notes of fig, prune, raisins and Belgian yeast. There is a sweet bread characterisic as well that mixes with the burnt malts to give it an overall malt backbone. The mouthfeel is medium bodied and the aftertaste leaves you with a touch of sweetness. This may not be the most well balanced Belgian ale in the world (that'd be hard to do), but it's not Terrible.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citridiculous. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Daisy Cutter. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity