La Resistance Sour Ale
La Resistance is a Gose-style ale that pours a light yellow, grapefruit color. Very opaque with a thin head that disappears quickly. Aroma is salty and briney. On the taste, this is really tart. Lip puckering sourness that many will enjoy, especially on a hot spring day. Flavors of green apple have a crisp and refreshing touch. The finish has a lingering sour flavor and it's clear that this is a well-made brew!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 45 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity