La Resistance Sour Ale
La Resistance is a Gose-style ale that pours a light yellow, grapefruit color. Very opaque with a thin head that disappears quickly. Aroma is salty and briney. On the taste, this is really tart. Lip puckering sourness that many will enjoy, especially on a hot spring day. Flavors of green apple have a crisp and refreshing touch. The finish has a lingering sour flavor and it's clear that this is a well-made brew!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 45 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity