La Resistance Sour Ale
La Resistance is a Gose-style ale that pours a light yellow, grapefruit color. Very opaque with a thin head that disappears quickly. Aroma is salty and briney. On the taste, this is really tart. Lip puckering sourness that many will enjoy, especially on a hot spring day. Flavors of green apple have a crisp and refreshing touch. The finish has a lingering sour flavor and it's clear that this is a well-made brew!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 51 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 59 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity