La Resistance Sour Ale
La Resistance is a Gose-style ale that pours a light yellow, grapefruit color. Very opaque with a thin head that disappears quickly. Aroma is salty and briney. On the taste, this is really tart. Lip puckering sourness that many will enjoy, especially on a hot spring day. Flavors of green apple have a crisp and refreshing touch. The finish has a lingering sour flavor and it's clear that this is a well-made brew!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mo. 5 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 34 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Gummy Worms. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity