La Morena pours a crystal clear dark amber with a frothy white head that laces in long strips and then recedes to pencil thin. The carbonation looks very active with massive amounts of fine bubbles. The aroma is malty with a touch of spice, almost like a red ale. The taste is toasty and malty but not burned or heavy. The finish is clean and dry, and very balanced. Mouthfeel is medium with lovely carbonation. There's a lot of taste here in a light to medium, crisp beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 49 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity