La Morena pours a crystal clear dark amber with a frothy white head that laces in long strips and then recedes to pencil thin. The carbonation looks very active with massive amounts of fine bubbles. The aroma is malty with a touch of spice, almost like a red ale. The taste is toasty and malty but not burned or heavy. The finish is clean and dry, and very balanced. Mouthfeel is medium with lovely carbonation. There's a lot of taste here in a light to medium, crisp beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 52 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity