La Fin Du Monde
La Fin du Monde pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a long lasting, creamy white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma of Belgian yeast, fruit, and spices. Taste matches the nose, with big fruit flavors, including banana and pear, as well as spices like coriander and clove. Floral hops and a significant wheaty malt presence complement the fruit and the yeast. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lots of mouthcoating. Full bodied, long and smooth in the finish. Brewed in Canada, this Belgian-style Tripel does a real nice job of representing this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Thai Wheat. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Orange County. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Super Session #2. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Daylight Amber. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity