La Fin Du Monde
La Fin du Monde pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a long lasting, creamy white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma of Belgian yeast, fruit, and spices. Taste matches the nose, with big fruit flavors, including banana and pear, as well as spices like coriander and clove. Floral hops and a significant wheaty malt presence complement the fruit and the yeast. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lots of mouthcoating. Full bodied, long and smooth in the finish. Brewed in Canada, this Belgian-style Tripel does a real nice job of representing this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Falling Water IPA. 19 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Hoppa IPA. 20 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity