La Fin Du Monde
La Fin du Monde pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a long lasting, creamy white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma of Belgian yeast, fruit, and spices. Taste matches the nose, with big fruit flavors, including banana and pear, as well as spices like coriander and clove. Floral hops and a significant wheaty malt presence complement the fruit and the yeast. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lots of mouthcoating. Full bodied, long and smooth in the finish. Brewed in Canada, this Belgian-style Tripel does a real nice job of representing this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 28 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Sactown Brews. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity