La Fin Du Monde
La Fin du Monde pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a long lasting, creamy white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma of Belgian yeast, fruit, and spices. Taste matches the nose, with big fruit flavors, including banana and pear, as well as spices like coriander and clove. Floral hops and a significant wheaty malt presence complement the fruit and the yeast. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lots of mouthcoating. Full bodied, long and smooth in the finish. Brewed in Canada, this Belgian-style Tripel does a real nice job of representing this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 16 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil