La Fin Du Monde
La Fin du Monde pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a long lasting, creamy white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma of Belgian yeast, fruit, and spices. Taste matches the nose, with big fruit flavors, including banana and pear, as well as spices like coriander and clove. Floral hops and a significant wheaty malt presence complement the fruit and the yeast. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lots of mouthcoating. Full bodied, long and smooth in the finish. Brewed in Canada, this Belgian-style Tripel does a real nice job of representing this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity