La Fin Du Monde
La Fin du Monde pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a long lasting, creamy white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma of Belgian yeast, fruit, and spices. Taste matches the nose, with big fruit flavors, including banana and pear, as well as spices like coriander and clove. Floral hops and a significant wheaty malt presence complement the fruit and the yeast. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lots of mouthcoating. Full bodied, long and smooth in the finish. Brewed in Canada, this Belgian-style Tripel does a real nice job of representing this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 45 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity