La Fin Du Monde
La Fin du Monde pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a long lasting, creamy white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma of Belgian yeast, fruit, and spices. Taste matches the nose, with big fruit flavors, including banana and pear, as well as spices like coriander and clove. Floral hops and a significant wheaty malt presence complement the fruit and the yeast. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry with lots of mouthcoating. Full bodied, long and smooth in the finish. Brewed in Canada, this Belgian-style Tripel does a real nice job of representing this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Chuuurch!. 3 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 15 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for American Sour (2015). 56 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer American Sour (2015). 1 hour ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to The Gold Standard. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity