Kushetka Imperial Stout
Pours a very dark brown color with two fingers of dark tan, creamy head. Aroma is bold with dark malt, chocolate, and coffee. Taste follows the nose, with lots of roasted malt, milk chocolate, and strong coffee up front. There is a noticeable char or burnt malt flavor that creates a smoky chewiness. But then a creamy, vanilla or lactose flavor kicks in. Hops are a bit earthy, but very much in the background. Chalky and dry mouthfeel with nice carbonation. Finishes with a slightly bitter, slightly smoky finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 42 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap