Kushetka Imperial Stout
Pours a very dark brown color with two fingers of dark tan, creamy head. Aroma is bold with dark malt, chocolate, and coffee. Taste follows the nose, with lots of roasted malt, milk chocolate, and strong coffee up front. There is a noticeable char or burnt malt flavor that creates a smoky chewiness. But then a creamy, vanilla or lactose flavor kicks in. Hops are a bit earthy, but very much in the background. Chalky and dry mouthfeel with nice carbonation. Finishes with a slightly bitter, slightly smoky finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 7 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 58 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity