Kushetka Imperial Stout
Pours a very dark brown color with two fingers of dark tan, creamy head. Aroma is bold with dark malt, chocolate, and coffee. Taste follows the nose, with lots of roasted malt, milk chocolate, and strong coffee up front. There is a noticeable char or burnt malt flavor that creates a smoky chewiness. But then a creamy, vanilla or lactose flavor kicks in. Hops are a bit earthy, but very much in the background. Chalky and dry mouthfeel with nice carbonation. Finishes with a slightly bitter, slightly smoky finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 15 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 57 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity