Kushetka Imperial Stout
Pours a very dark brown color with two fingers of dark tan, creamy head. Aroma is bold with dark malt, chocolate, and coffee. Taste follows the nose, with lots of roasted malt, milk chocolate, and strong coffee up front. There is a noticeable char or burnt malt flavor that creates a smoky chewiness. But then a creamy, vanilla or lactose flavor kicks in. Hops are a bit earthy, but very much in the background. Chalky and dry mouthfeel with nice carbonation. Finishes with a slightly bitter, slightly smoky finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity