Kushetka Imperial Stout
Pours a very dark brown color with two fingers of dark tan, creamy head. Aroma is bold with dark malt, chocolate, and coffee. Taste follows the nose, with lots of roasted malt, milk chocolate, and strong coffee up front. There is a noticeable char or burnt malt flavor that creates a smoky chewiness. But then a creamy, vanilla or lactose flavor kicks in. Hops are a bit earthy, but very much in the background. Chalky and dry mouthfeel with nice carbonation. Finishes with a slightly bitter, slightly smoky finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 42 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Patsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity