Kulshan Brewing Company Raspberry Gose
Pours a color that is slightly cloudy, beautiful pink or ruby red with a stream of carbonation bubbles rising from the bottom up. The head is fizzy and white, disappearing quickly into a thin film. Strong raspberry fruit and tartness in the aroma. Taste is full of that same fresh, ripe, raspberry fruit. But the tartness is mild, and not nearly as sour as some Gose-style beers. Instead, there's a huge amount of fruit complemented by a cracker-like backbone of wheat and pilsner malt and a touch of sweetness. Well carbonated with a moutfeel that is extremely crisp, dry, and refreshing. Light bodied and only 4% ABV, but this is bursting with flavor. Summer may be over, but we're looking forward to trying this again next year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity